RE: Ashkenaz Fest, Aug 31 - Sep 2, Toronto

At 07:04 PM 7/13/2002 -0400, you wrote:
>For those of you planning to come to Askenaz, please feel free to conatct me
>and I can perhaps assist in recommending other sites and sounds of Toronto,
>as well as some fine places to stay and to dine.

We'll have to see about a Jewish-music get together. We didn't do anything
formal last fest, but there was a concert by Beyond the Pale that a bunch of us
managed to meet at, and that was excellent.

ari

Ari Davidow
ari (at) ivritype(dot)com
list owner, jewish-music (at) shamash(dot)org
the klezmer shack: http://www.klezmershack.com/