Calgary Jewish Cultural Festival

Mazel Tov to our Helen Winkler and the other organizers of the Jewish
Cultural Festival in Calgary today.  Thanks to "Take the Oy Train", the
music was great. The jam session was a great idea.

And the dancing.... We learned so much about the background to the Jewish
dances and we danced and danced!  I didn't even trip over my feet too many
times.  Helen presents the stories and steps in a way that ANYONE can learn
- even me. It was well worth the 3 1/2 hour drive (each way) from Edmonton!

Anyone looking for a dance workshop leader?  Call Helen!

Karen Gall
klg8 (at) hotmail(dot)com