A New CD Release

                             Sefarad Records & The Village Temple Present

                            The Gerard Edery Ensemble

"Sing to the Eternal"

In collaboration with The Village Temple in New York City, The Gerard Edery
Ensemble's latest release is an offering of spiritual songs from Morocco,
Persia, Turkey, Yugoslavia, Spain and Portugal as well as original songs
composed by Gerard Edery and based on sacred texts. Sung in English, Hebrew,
Ladino and Arabic. Includes Adon Olam, Eli Eliyahu, Ya Ribon, L'Cha Dodi, Los
Bilbilicos, To Everything There is a Season, Mi Ze Yemalel and many more with
full lyrics and translations and featuring oud master, George Mgrdichian.

The name of this CD, "Sing to the Eternal," conveys the hope that it will be a
pathway for all who wish to enter into a musical dialogue with our Creator, our
People and with all of humanity. The original songs, arrangements and
translations reflect our belief that we cannot create the definitive liturgical
format and sound for our time, but need to be ever open to the musical
traditions around us. We offer this music with a prayer for understanding,
tolerance and peace.

Gerard Edery - Lead Vocals, Guitars, Saz

Rex Benincasa - Percussion, Vocals

George Mgrdichian - Oud, Vocals

Sean Kupiscz - Electric Bass

Rabbi Chava Koster   Vocals

".Gerard Edery, a master of Sephardic song." -New York Times

"Edery and his band are among the best interpreters of Sephardic Music in the
business." -The Jewish Week

"George Mgrdichian is the world's unquestioned master player of the oud!" -New
York Times

"Edery is a musical magician." -Jerusalem Post

"A music steep in cultural heritage and rich in tonal, harmonic and lyrical
qualities." -Billboard

Hear selections and order online at  www.sefaradrecords.com (click on CD cover)

Or by mail send check for $15 with you address to:

Sefarad Records Corp.
392 Central Park West
Apt. 17Y
New York, NY  10025