[no subject]

bg image(cid:6621025963a1c88f371c7e6a263490d1)
Hello all!

I've got a huge stock of letters from this mailing list about the
concerts etc.
But I'm not in the USA, I'm from Hungary, so I can't go to this
concerts...
Well, if you are in Europe, I've some informations about the Hungarian
Budapest
Klezmer Band upcoming concerts.
In August: 9-10-11 "Landesausstellung, EXPO 2002 in der Schweiz" -
Neuburg,
Konzerthalle
In October: "Fliegende Bauten" in Hamburg, during the all month (it's
theathre production).
I can write now only these things, because these are in Western Europe.
But in
Hungary are a lot of concerts of the BKB. Visit the offical site, but
it's only
Hungarian. If you'd like to get more information, ask me, I'll
translate to
you.
The site URL is: http://195.70.36.43/klezmer/index.php

Thanks for the reading,