Re: jewish music in chicago in july?

In a message dated 6/11/2002 2:12:14 PM Central Daylight Time,
gottesman (at) yiddish(dot)forward(dot)com writes:

> I am planning a weekend in Chicago this July. Anything happening
> during the month? - Itzik Gottesman

Hi, Itzik!

Ah, Chicago in July--a veritable paradise!  For mosquitos, that is.  To find
out what is going on in Chicago of a Jewish nature, email Adam Davis at
AdamRDavis (at) aol(dot)com(dot) He has started an information service called
Kfar that
lists that month's Jewish cultural events, and he might be able to give you a
heads-up in advance.

Maxwell Street will be doing a few public concerts and parades in July.
Please look at our webpage if you'd like to drop by--come and say hi if you
do!
Lori
www.klezmerband.com

We'll be