Items from Amsterdam and London

My wife and I got back today (Saturday) from Amsterdam.  My brain is turning
to mush (we got up at 6:30 am in Amsterdam - 12:30 am in NY - to get to
Schiphole Airport in time), but I wnated to pass on a couple of items.

As we were heading back to out hotel Friday evening, I noticed a poster
advertisding a conmcert next Saturday by The Amsterdam Klezmer Band.  I have
no more information on the band or the concert time or place.

On the plane today, my wife spotted the following item in the Financial
Times of June 1 and 2, on festivals this Summer:

"London
Spitalfields
June 10-28
Festival Office, 75 Brushfield Street, Spitalfields, London E1 6AA
Tel. +44 20-7377 1362
www.spitsfieldsfestival.org.uk
The remarkable Christ Church is the setting for this festival in London's
East End.  Artistic director Jonathon Dove promises a celebration of 1,000
years of Jewish music, a Catherine Bott cabaret and much more."

The East End of London was the Jewish area in the early 20th century, much
like the Lower East Side of New York