Re: modern Hasidic rep

<< Perhaps this was already covered recently but is there a published
collection
of what might be called modern Hasidic simcha music/dances?
Thanks,
Adrianne>>

For over 50 years, The Rudy Tepel Orchestra was the most popular band at
Chassidic Mitzvahs. He possesses the larges repertoir of Chassidic melodies.
His long out of print recroding was recently rereleased by his nephew to
commemorate his 85th birthday. We now distribute 4 of the Tepel recordings
that were originally released in the early 60's.
ALL the Tepel CDs thae Haikvah distributes contain the COMPLETE detailed
booklets that were included with the original Lps.

the following Cd contains a variety of Chassidic Melodies:

Chadissic Wedding:Dance Melodies of Vizhnitz, Lubavitch, Modzitz, Satmar,
Skulen and Mea Shearim

http://www.hatikvahmusic.com/cgi-bin/details.pl?key=975
Rudy Tepel and His Orchestra

"Chassidic Wedding" features a selection of 21 wedding melodies from the
various Chassidic communities.The booklet includes detailed information on
the ceremony and includes information on everything from a description of the
klezmorim to the shaving ofthe brides hair. This is a perfect companion to
Rudy Tepler's "Lubavitch Wedding" Cd.

For other Chassidic recordings by Rudy Tepel visit this page on our web site:
http://www.hatikvahmusic.com/cgi-bin/browse.pl?action=search&search_for=tepel

Simon
Hatikvah Music
323) 655-7083