RE: Tfilati

Dear Dick,

I see you copied the words from our website
http://www.hebrewsongs.com/song-tfilati.htm

So delighted that you love this song - it is indeed magnificent
and one of Naomi Shemer's great classics.

It is also a beautiful Israeli dance.

I suggest you go to http://www.jewishmusic.com/
and email them to ask which recording you might find it on.

I started to do a quick search for you, but my electricity is
being turned off by a tradesman in 30 seconds!!

Warm wishes to all

Aura Levin Lipski
Publisher Jewish Australia Online Network

Jewish Australia dot com
http://www.jewishaustralia.com <http://www.jewishaustralia.com/>

Hebrew Songs dot com
http://www.hebrewsongs.com <http://www.hebrewsongs.com/>