Re: Cantorial CD

Usually it means that they have misconfigured their server--it isn't telling
your browser that the extension .mp3 means "play an MP3 file" (this happens in
the MIME filetype settings).

On your end, I'm not sure if there is anything you can do, other than check to
make sure that your computer (not the browser, itself) understands from mp3. If
that doesn't work, all you can do is save the file to disk and then play from
your desktop. You can't force someone else's server to know what to do about
mp3 files.

In your "Windows Explorer", to to folders:folder options: filetypes and see if
"MP3" calls up an appropriate application (by default, I believe the Windows
Media Player).

ari