Re: I agree w/ Jordan Hirsch

Me too. That sort of stuff flying through the air lands on everything.

  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Sylvie Braitman
  To: World music from a Jewish slant
  Sent: Tuesday, April 23, 2002 7:22 PM
  Subject: Re: I agree w/ Jordan Hirsch

  I agree. This text about the reactions to the Yiddish Radio Project belongs
to this list. As long as the list is not used as a tribune for various
political opinions, which the text did not do. It was just information, needed
since this type of reactions might determine (undermine?) the way we perform
Jewish music.

  Sylvie B