Free lecture/recital on April 23

A few months back Warren Byrd and I were invited to give a lecture/recital
for a class at the University of Hartford.  The title of the class is Music
as Catalyst: Ethnicity and Popular Culture.  We will be performing
interpretations of Jewish and African-American Sacred Music and discussing
with the class a bit about our work together.  As of yesterday we have been
informed that this lecture/recital will be open to the public and that
admission is free of charge!!

We will be giving our performance and talk on Tuesday, April 23 from 5:30 -
7:00 pm in Room B on the second floor of the Harry Jack Grey Center on the
campus of the University of Hartford.  If you have any questions at all
about this event please contact either Professor Robert Logan at
860-768-4137 or Professor Anthony Rauche at 860-768-4240.

On a more commercial note www.cdbaby.com now has two-minute sound samples
from four tracks  from our new CD, This Is The Afro-Semitic Experience.

David Chevan, Bassologist
for more info visit my web site located at
 www.chevan.addr.com