Re: spam advertising? -- and Archives

Is it really acceptable to have flooded this list with some 700
units--whatever they are (he says illiterately) -- of highly formated,
huge-size advertisements?  They overloaded and blocked my Inbox, so as a
result I *didn't* get other postings, including personal ones, which I
really don't appreciate.

Who is this "Nastya"?  Is she a reputable dealer?  It wasn't even clear to
me how one would order these albums, if you wanted them.  And in any case,
is this sort of spam-advertising really OK?

And as a result of it, I need to ask:  How does one search the Archives for
this list?

Thanks,

Robert Cohen