Klezmer on WERS, tomorrow!

Hi Friends,

I would like to tell you all that my klezmer band from New England Conservatory
will be featured on jewish music programming tomorrow morning from 9-11. Thats
WERS, Boston, 88.9.  This all came about in the past 24 hours, so im sorry to
be telling you so late.  But hopefully, all of you who live in the area listen
to the station anyway!  And if not, maybe you can tune in for a while!

Secondly, while im at it, I would like to remind all of you that I will be
leading a klezmer jam session tomorrow evening at the Brookline Workmans
Circle.  Thats from 7-9 at night.  Hope to see some of you folks there.

Thanks alot, Michael Winograd