Re: thank you

Thanks Ari! A Happy Pesach to you and your mispucha!

    Trudi Goodman

>From: Ari Davidow
>To: World music from a Jewish slant
>Subject: thank you
>Date: Wed, 03 Apr 2002 17:38:58 -0500
>
>I realize that events in Israel are occupying many, if not most or all members of this list each day.
>
>I very much appreciate everyone's restraint, and ability to respect the need to refrain from posting anything to this list not directly relating to Jewish-music.
>
>I don't know if I am writing this because so much of my own day is spent responding to family, friend, and politics elsewhere, and I know how hard it is to think about anything else, or simply to remind us of list policy, and the need to be very, well, Jewish, in our ability to separate between items, be it chometz from matzo or jewish-music from jewish-politics.
>
>Thank you,
>ari
>

>Ari Davidow
>ari (at) ivritype(dot)com
>list owner, jewish-music (at) shamash(dot)org
>the klezmer shack: http://www.klezmershack.com/

---------------------- jewish-music (at) shamash(dot)org ---------------------+ Hosted by Shamash: The Jewish Network http://shamash.org A service of Hebrew College, offering online courses and an online MA in Jewish Studies, http://hebrewcollege.edu/online/ ---------------------- jewish-music (at) shamash(dot)org ---------------------=

<-- Chronological --> <-- Thread -->