Re: Label question

At 03:00 PM 3/11/2002 -0500, you wrote:

> Label, label, kh'vel bay dir freygn....
>
> Shanachie vs. Traditional Crossroads--does anyone have any experience or
> feelings about which is the stronger label?
>
> Honing down our choices (this is exciting)....Very interested if any of you
> musicians or listeners has any ideas.

Traditional Crossroads is home to some of the best, from the Flying Bulgars to
Mikveh to Alicia Svigals. I can't think of anything new on Shanachie that has
to do with klezmer since, well, since ya'lls last album.

ari

Ari Davidow
ari (at) ivritype(dot)com
list owner, jewish-music (at) shamash(dot)org
the klezmer shack: http://www.klezmershack.com/