RE: Jazz Klezmer Weekend at Bard College/Krakauer NYC

Here is info on the krakauer concert...it is a relatively big event in NYC
klezjazz
scene with don byron doing a concert there the night before .......Bard is
lovely....
I am not sure what I am doing yet....the new Klezmer Madness CD will be
available
in Europe on March 15 it is called 12 tribes...one can pre order on
amazon.fr...elliott

Klezmer!: David Krakauer?s Klezmer Madness
Tickets: $26, Members $21
Apr 13, 2002 | 8:00pm | Peter Jay Sharp Theatre at Symphony Space
Symphony Space is located at 2537 Broadway, New York, NY 10025. The theatre
is located on the southwest corner of 95th St and Broadway.

By Subway:

It's as easy as 1,2,3! Take the subway to the 96th St Station and walk one block
on Broadway. We're only 10 minutes from Times Square,10 minutes from 125th St,
and 15 minutes from the West Village/Chelsea.

The theatre is also accessible by the B and C subway trains, which stop at 96th
Street and Central Park West.

By Bus:

On the west side take the M104 up or downtown on Broadway. You can also take
the M7 and M11 uptown on Amsterdam and downtown on Columbus Avenues. From the
east side take the 96th Street Crosstown(M96 or M106) to Broadway and walk one
block south.

By Car:

Take the 96th Street exit of the West Side Highway and turn right at the second
light onto Broadway