Found while searching the Web for Mi Sheberach - this is real!

Sorry, not music releated, but I just can't resist.

Q: If I am driving on a road in the middle of nowhere and remember that I
didn't daven mincha but there is nowhere I can stop to daven that is safe
can I daven in my car?

A: Yes. If possible, you should try to accomplish the following: 1) Stop
the car (but you don't have to get out) for the first brocho (Avos) in
order to help your Kavanah (concentration) for that brocho, which is
mandatory; 2) Stop briefly each time that you must bow (4 times); 3) Put
the car in reverse and go back slightly at the end, before going forward.