Re: Moe Asch?

> I'd be interested to hear from anyone who knew Asch, and/or anyone with
> particular
> insights into how Asch and his work were influenced by his father and/or
> Yidishkayt.
>
> thanks,
>
> Seth Rogovoy

People who worked at Oak Publications and Sing-Out during the 60's as well as
people who produced multiple recordings for Folkways knew Moe Asch. (I worked at
Oak but not until '72, which was too late for Folkways .) Many of these folks
are
still around, and I do have some contact info if you want it. (Contact me
off-list.)  Current Sing-Out staff may have some leads as well.  CF