Re: klezmer party CDs

There is a great recording on audio fidelity records from the 60s called Tzena
Tzena, Hava Nagila and other Wedding Dances. I do not know if this has been
released on CD, but I will tell you the programming is great for a party. The
disk number is AFSD 6114. The band is a fabulous collection of musicians, with
the great Ray Musiker on clarinet, Harry Brown on trumpet, Sonny Kippe on
accordion,
Skippy Sperling on piano, Marvin Kutcher on drums, Sam Kutcher on trombone and
Charles Karoll on bass. Most of the songs are Musiker arrangeents. The final
2 cuts are beautiful versions of I love you much too much (Olshey-Towber) and
The Anniversary Waltz arranged by Ray Musiker. There are Shers, a Kozotski and
Freilachs as well as klezzed up recordings of the title numbers, and Dayenu
and Havenu Shalom Aleichem. Does anyone know if these recordings have been
released
on CD?