Chevan and Byrd in concert in Detroit

A different way to spend St. Patrick's day !!

The Cohn-Haddow Center for Judaic Studies at Wayne State University presents
a concert and series of lectures and workshops on

MARCH 17-18

featuring the

David Chevan and Warren Byrd Duo

March 17
Concert: Avadim Hayinu (Once We Were Slaves)
3:00 p.m., Detroit Public Library Auditorium, 5201 Woodward, Detroit
The premier Midwest performance by the duo of David Chevan and Warren Byrd,
renowned for their jazz interpretations of African-American and Judaic
sacred music

March 18
Lecture/Recital in the School of Music's World Music class
10:40 a.m., 1345 Old Main, 4841 Cass, Detroit
Co-sponsored by the School of Music

 Performance/Workshop
 2:00 p.m., Cass Technical High School, 2421 Second Avenue, Detroit

All programs are free and open to the public.  For further information,
please visit the Cohn-Haddow Center's website
www.research.wayne.edu/cohn-haddow
 or phone (313) 577-2679

Before you delete it!! Please forward this concert announcement to anyone
you think might be interested,
Thank you

for more information about the Warren Byrd and David Chevan Duo visit my web
site located at
 www.chevan.addr.com

Stay tuned for a new CD to be released in late March !