Re: di naye kapelye in the forward

On page 15 it says (as best as I can translate):  "A mazldiker yid", a
compact disc from the group "Di Naye Kapelye" released by Oriente Musik
in Germany.  The group is situated in Budapest, where they engage in
particularly the old time yidish music in the Marmarusher region of
Rumania."  It goes on for a bit and gives oriente as the contact.
Lorele

--
You can now hear Lori's new CD, Songs My Bubbe Should Have Taught Me; Vol.1:
Passover, at: http://www.cdbaby.com/cd/lcahan Only $15 & postage. Email me for