Re: Musicians

In a message dated 2/26/2 11:01:21 PM, ync8 (at) softhome(dot)net writes:

<<

i have good news -- i have a band here now! i found a really cool violinist,
no klez experience but she's REALLYREALLY good and can pick up pretty well
even from what I tell her... i think we have a pianist too... he's a totally
completely amazing professional player who kicks ass on stride piano... but
he's never around... and a bassist. verrry cool... we're "The Klez Kadets"...
fun.

Grat joke on last nite's premiere of the new series "Ellie"

Q) What do you call  someone who hangs out with musicians??

A) A Drummer!