chazan victor schlesinger, taplocany - response

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: Re: [jewishshulmusic] [Fwd: FW:]
Date: Mon, 18 Feb 2002 15:58:08 +0000
From: V(dot)Tunkel (at) qmul(dot)ac(dot)uk
To: jewishshulmusic (at) yahoogroups(dot)com

I think that some of his pieces and probably some biog will appear in
Amsterdams Chazzanoet  edited by Hans Bloemendal (Buren 1990).  I am away
from my library at the moment, but that is my recollection.

Victor Tunkel

Monitoring Service trial
http://us.click.yahoo.com/ACHqaB/bQ8CAA/ySSFAA/nnJolB/TM

--