Re: sephardic or jewish middle eastern music in boston

Pardon, my spelling, but I believe the group La Rhondella
(Spanish/Ladino) is located in the Boston Area.

Jacob Freedman
Sunday Morning Klezmer & Other Jewish Music (currently on hiatus)
sundaymorningklezmer (at) juno(dot)com
http://www.angelfire.com/nj/WBZCFMsndymrnngklzmr/

On Sat, 16 Feb 2002 13:03:03 -0500 Ari Davidow <ari (at) ivritype(dot)com>
writes:
> If this were New York or San Francisco, I'd have some ideas, but here
> in Boston, I was just asked about someone who could do sephardic or
> Jewish middle eastern music, and realized that I could think of only
> one person (Beth Cohen), and she plays mainly non-Jewish music.
>
> Any other ideas?
>
> Ari Davidow
> ari (at) ivritype(dot)com
> list owner, jewish-music (at) shamash(dot)org
> the klezmer shack: http://www.klezmershack.com/
GET INTERNET ACCESS FROM JUNO!
http://dl.www.juno.com/get/web/.