Re: Puff The Kosher Dragon- Revisited

A few women have contacted me about going to Boro Park on Purim
asking what it would be like for them. Well, in terms of the two
Purim-shpiln women have a better deal, because while the men are
pushing and shoving trying to get a good view, there are few women in
the women's section upstairs. In terms of smaller places like Stolin
and the Skulener I don't know. Stolin is a small Yeshiva and Skulen
is a shtibl. Women's entrances are clearly marked so if there is one
so go for it, it's Purim and people are quite open. By the way, I
encourage everyone to go in and out of as many places as possible.If
nothing is going on then just leave, but you might happen upon a
wonderful celebration.

?ÝItzik Gottesman