Re: VIRUS:Re: A funny website (NOT very funny)

Dear  Beverly

Thanks  for  letting  me  know.

I  assure  you  that  I  did  NOT  send  out  anything  "to the entire Jewish
music list."

As  a  matter  of  fact,  I  myself  received  the  very  same  message  at
9.40  (per
my  Inbox)  as  you  show  at  the  foot  of  your  e-mail.  As  I  am
unlikely  to  be
sending  myself  any  messages,  I  realised  that  there  was  something
"fishy"
about  this  one,  did  not  open  it,  and  have  deleted  it.

Within  the  past  week,  as  is  my  weekly  routine,  I  have  updated  BOTH
the
Norton  and  McAfee  anti-virus  software  on  my  computer.

As  happens  so  often  these  days,  it  seems  that  I  am  an  innocent
victim  -  yet
again  -  of   the  perverted  scum  which  invents  and  then  sends  out
these
contaminations  to  all  and  sundry.

It  may  not  result  in  death  or  injury,  but  it  is  yet  another  form
of  random,
but  deliberate  terrorism.

In  the  circumstances,  my  apology  falls  into  the
"Al  Khayt  SheKhatanu  L'fan'ekha"  category  of  "SheLo  Yod'im".

If  you  have  any  ideas  of  how  to  deal  with  this  now  or  in  the
future,  I
would  be  grateful  if  you  could  pass  these  on  to  me.

Sincerely

Moshe  Hochenberg