Re: Klezmer on TV?

We've already heard about the rabbi-with-horns [subset of
Jews-with-horns], a long tradition started by Moses.

--
Lori's new CD, Songs My Bubbe Should Have Taught Me; Vol.1: Passover, is
available! All Yiddish, all Passover! Great music, fun songs, famous musicians!

<-- Chronological --> <-- Thread -->