WCKO concert

The world's largest klezmer group, The Workmen's Circle Klezmer
Orchestra, will be performing again at the Great Lakes Science Center on
the shores of Lake Erie in Cleveland, Ohio on Sunday, February 10th.
 There will be two shows, at 1pm and 3pm.  Admission to the concert is FREE!

The museum is a wondrful place for families with lots of hands on
exhibits and an imax theater.

Hope to see you there.

Lorele

--
Lori's new CD, Songs My Bubbe Should Have Taught Me; Vol.1: Passover, is
available! All Yiddish, all Passover! Great music, fun songs, famous musicians!