Re: To Ear is perfect? (etymotic)

I am not connected to Etymotic but have been using their ER-20 ear plugs for
a number of months now. I use them in all types of situations from listening
to bands in bars to playing. The thing I like about them is that they don't
change the pitch of the sounds. None of that highend ring when you take them
out. If you saw me at KlezKamp playing I was wearing them. They come with a
nice little container to keep them on your key chain so that you can always
have them on you.
    They cost $10 a pair plus $5 for shipping on the order. So get a couple
of people together to make an order.  www.etymotic.com

Matt Temkin - Mattflight (at) aol(dot)com
    Assistant Archivist; Klezmer Conservatory Foundation
    Jewish Music Percussionist