Re: Center for Relevant Judaism?

Robert,

There doesn't appear to be a website, but the publisher's (Gil Mann) email, as
listed in the publication is beingjewish (at) aol(dot)com(dot)

I have already written him with preliminary questions and comments, but, sure,
let's inundate the poor guy.  Where's his fact checker?  ;-)

mit a shmeykhl,
Lorele