Re: Lorele sings again!

Hey, I saw that movie! I thought Larry Parks was terrific as Lori.

George (He sang and they heard him the first time and asked him to leave)
Robinson

--- Lori Cahan-Simon <l_cahan (at) staff(dot)chuh(dot)org> wrote:
>Hi all,
>
>I'd like to invite you to a few events this week:
>
>Lorele will be singing with N.O.S. at Rick's Cafe in Chagrin Falls, Ohio
>this Saturday night from 10pm to 1am.
>
>For a fun Khanike concert with Lorele and the Workmen's Circle Klezmer
>Orchestra (world's largest klez group), come to Schnurman House, just
>North of Eastgate Shopping Center in Mayfield Heights (?) on Sunday at
>noon.  Latkes will be served!
>
>For more info you can write me,
>Lorele

Visit the Fair Trade Federation http://www.fairtradefederation.org
Support fair trade with every email.
Sign up for your free email account you (at) gofairtrade(dot)net-->
http://www.gofairtrade.net