Re: klezmer book reviews

I have? I have a copy of the book but I haven't read it yet. While it is
certainly possible (some would even say
probable) that I plugged it unread, I don't recall doing so. Must have been two
other guys.

George (Manny, Moe and Jack) Robinson

--- Ari Davidow <ari (at) ivritype(dot)com> wrote:
>I have just started reading Ruth Gruber's wonderful "Virtually Jewish:
>Reinventing Jewish Culture in Europe", about which George Robinson has already
>posted truthfully and excitedly.
>
>Knowing that I'll want to add my own two cents once I finish, I was forced to
>complete overly-late reviews of books about klezmer by Henry Sapoznik, Seth
>Rogovoy, and Mark Slobin. The result is at
>
>http://www.klezmershack.com/articles/davidow/2001_1209_klezbooks.html
>
>Enjoy,
>ari
>

>Ari Davidow
>ari (at) ivritype(dot)com
>list owner, jewish-music (at) shamash(dot)org
>the klezmer shack: http://www.klezmershack.com/

Visit the Fair Trade Federation http://www.fairtradefederation.org
Support fair trade with every email.
Sign up for your free email account you (at) gofairtrade(dot)net-->
http://www.gofairtrade.net