Orange County Klezmers at the Knitting Factory, Hollywood.

I'm not sure how many Angelenos (or OC's for that matter!) are on this
list, but just thought I'd ask if any of you have been to the Knitting
Factory's ( Hollywood ) Klezmer Brunch on Sundays.  I seem to have been
consistently missing it, so I can't actually comment on it yet myself,
but if any of you have been, how was it?

I see on the calendar
 (http://www.knittingfactory.com/kfla/calendar/index.cfm) where the
Orange County Klezmers will be performing this coming Sunday.  I'm going
to try and make it this time! *grin*  Will anyone else be there by chance?

Jill