Re: sorry about the virus

Tayere Shirona,

I see from the source code of your email that you are using Microsoft
Outlook Express 5.0

Apart from using up-to-date antivirus software, an excellent way of
protecting the folk in your address book, is NOT to use Microsoft Outlook,
or Outlook Express.  These email clients are specifically targetted by
virus writers who take advantage of their ubiquitousness.

A suberp, yet cheap email client called "The Bat" is available from
WWW.RITLABS.COM

Eudora and Netscape both produce very efficient email clients which are
FREE and can import your old mail and your address books so that you can be
off and running quickly.  Eudora is "adware" ie you have to allow it to
display banner ads whilst using it.  Netscape defaults to displaying it's
own commercial garbage on opening, but this can be overridden with some
minor adjustments, or by use of a freeware application called "Make
Netscape Ad Free".

I encourage all MS mail users to consider making a change to protect their
friendships.  Viruses can cause untold havoc, inconvenience, and can cost
many hundreds of dollars in data recovery costs.

I'll get off my soap-box now.

--
Regards,

Lionel Mrocki

Visit <<http://www.klezmania.com.au>> for the latest information on
KLEZMANIA;  Performance dates, Sound files, Photos and more.

Visit <<http://www.alphalink.com.au/~amrocks/karenlionel.html>>
to see our family.