Krakow Klez

First of all hi to Jill happibeatz!

Dont know that much about the Krakow Klez band (is their new one on
Tzadik?), but I can on an East Euro tip totally recommend the outstanding
Kharkov Klezmer Band from Eastern Ukraine. Their CD is being mixed next
month and should be available some time round Pesakh. I'll keep ya
posted....

Jonathan Walton

YaD Arts MUSIC,
49 Basildon Court,