NEFESH - CHANNUKAMANIA & THEN SOME

NEFESH
will be the featured band so . . .
Come join us
Thursday, December 6th from 5:00 - 8:00pm
at the West Hartford Center/JAPANALIA EIKO Fashion Showroom for
CHANNUKA MANIA!
Japanalia Eiko, 900 Farmington Ave., West Hartford, CT
for directions: <A HREF="http://www.japanalia.com/map.html";>Japanalia Eiko</A>
www.japanalia.com
This event is free

Then 4 Channukah gigs later . . . .

In Concert: Channukah Celebration
December 8 6:30pm  Congregation Adath Israel,
Huntingtown Road, Newtown, CT  - (203)426-5188

December 9 morning  B'nai Israel  Hebrew School  - Channukah Party

  December 9 6:00-8:00pm  Temple Israel - New Rochelle, NY - Channukah Party

   December 12 8:30pm  The Westover School  - Channukah Dance Party

?we are back by popular demand!!!
IN CONCERT
Danbury First Night Celebration
New Year's Eve
December 31st 8:30 -10:30 pm *
  Ives Manor, Main Street, Danbury, CT
* 3 half hour performances @ 8:30, 9:30 & 10:30
For info call: (203) 792-5095

for more info and links visit our website
<A HREF="http://www.nefeshband.com";>Nefesh Klezmer Band</A>
www.nefeshband.com
LOOKING FOR THAT LAST MINUTE CHANNUKAH GIFT???
Don't forget our NEFESH UNPLUCKED CD!! Available through our Website