Re: The Lori Cahan-Simon Ensemble

LOL, thanks Ari.  Yes, this is Cleveland.  For a second there I must have
thought we were as cosmopolitan as NYC and didn't have to put the city.  ;-)
I know there are some of you lurking around town here.

One of the fun things we are going to do is incorporate into Jingle Bells (as
a non-religious, seasonal song for the actual moment of lighting the
decorated Square) a cute number of Naftule Brandwein's from the early 1920s,
called "A Freylekh", which we've nicknamed the Jingle Bell Freylekh, as the
first two bars share the same melody and rhythm.  Does anyone else call it
that?

Lorele