Why does the zebra wear pyjamas?

Greetings,

I've joined your group to read and learn, but I also have a query to start
off.

On a  double CD, "40 Golden Hits Geula Gill CD Geula Gill" is a song called
"Why the Zebra Wears Pyjamas".

The song seems to ask and answer the question and it seems to be a
children's song. It counts days, from Yom Aleph through Motzei Shabbat.

My hebrew is not good enough to understand this song and the CD did not com
with liner notes. A search on Google for +Zebra +pyjamas (and also pajamas)
yields nothing of interest.

Does anybody know this song? If not, would somebody whose hebrew is better
than mine like to listen to it and perhaps be able to give me the gist? If
so, I can make an MP3 available.

Thanks,

Ed Greenberg
San Jose, CA