Re: Di Naye Kapelye + more

Hi Bob,

Other than the 3 recordings you chose from my site (listed below) I will have
the following CD in stock sometime this week...assuming that my shipment from
Israel gets here on time.

 "Eliyahoo hanabee" - the musical tradition ofthe bene Israel of Bombay
(India)

I don't know the cost of this one yet...haven't gotten the bill yet.

When it gets here, I can give you a total for the whole shipment.
Regards,

Simon

<< I'm interested in

1) " A Mazeldiker Yid".  $15

2)  "T'zlili Hamuzika - The Sound of Music (Israeli Cast Recording)   $15.98

3) "Arboleras -Cancionero Sefardi Del Siglo XX  Prod by SusanaWeich-Shahak
.$18.98