New Releases from Hatikvah

New Releases

We have just posted the new additions to our web site.  They include titles
in Yiddish, Ladino, Holiday selections and Videos.

For the complete listing of new releases, please visit our "What's New" page
at:

http://www.hatikvahmusic.com/whatsnew1.html

Some of the highlights are:

1) There's No Such Thing As A Chanukah Bush  -Sandy Goldstein - Video. Based
on the best selling book, this Video has won numerous awards.  Live action
video, NOT animated. $19.98

 2) "Arboleras - Cancionero Sefardi Del Siglo XX (Sephardic Songs From the
20th Century) - Vol 3 -CD  Jose Manuel Fraile Gil - Produced by Susana
Weich-Shahak . Excellent new recording features MANY Ladino songs of Salonica
$18.98

3)  "The Lost Wooden Synagogues of Eastern Europe"   Narrated by Theodore
Bikel (Video) Available in Yiddish or English. Documentary on the history of
the old magnificent wooden of Eastern Europe and visits to the last few that
still remain.  $19.98

4)  "Celebrate Hanukkah"  (CD)  "Various artists including: Debbie Friedman,
Craig Taubman, Peter Yarrow, Flory Jagoda, Judy Frankel and many more. $15.98

5)  "T'zlili Hamuzika - The Sound of Music (Israeli Cast Recording) Chani
Nachmias, Sasi Keshet - CD This is the Israeli "soundtrack" of the world
famous musical performed in HEBREW.  $15.98

For orders or information please feel free to call or Email
Simon
Hatikvah Music
323) 655-7083