call for new/recent recordings for review

I am preparing my annual year-end reviews of new Jewish recordings for
publication in the Berkshire Jewish Voice, Berkshire Eagle, at the Rogovoy
Report on the web (www.rogovoy.com) and elsewhere.

Don't be shy -- if anyone has not yet sent me review copies of recent
recordings, please be in touch and I will send you address to which to send.

Thanks,

Seth Rogovoy
author of "The Essential Klezmer: A Music Lover's Guide to Jewish Roots and
Soul"
http://www.algonquin.com/catalog/pagemaker.cgi?1-56512-244-5
"even the most clueless goy will be able to appreciate this art form" --
Linda Daily Paulson, Dirty Linen Magazine