Re: Marc Ribot (video review)

Ari:  When I click on the "Sabbath in Paradise" review, the text bleeds way
beyond the right-hand margin, even if I reduce the text to the smallest I
can.  And it prints that way, too--i.e., lines interrupted in
mid-word/mid-letter/mid-sentence.

Can you re-post this review in a readable and printable format?

Thank you --

Robert Cohen