Re: Margot Leverett Performances

How very cool that Margot is playing with Barry.  I met him a ton of years ago
when he was playing with The Bottle Hill Boys, a hilarious and virtuosic
bluegrass group who recorded on Arhoolie around 1970.  My favorite tune of
theirs was, "I Gave Her the Ring and She Gave Me the Finger (and the Finger
Stinger Lingers Like a Ring Around My Heart)".  Cute on record, but very funny
live.  I'd be interested in hearing what Barry and Margot are doing together
musically.  Shame people don't get way out here to Cleveland much.  ;-)
Lor(feeling way out in the boonies)ele
[How do you like that one, George?]