Re: top-secret klezkamp website

Usually when pages like this are found, it means that you are looking at a site
that is in development. It doesn't necessarily mean that this is an official
development--it could be something that someone is developing hoping to
convince (in this case) Living Traditions to use the design.

When an organization has an official website it is a safe bet that when the
organization feels that information is ready for the public, it will be live on
the official website.

It's interesting to preview pages that are likely to be the Living Traditions
website soon, but it's also a bit like confusing a band practice space with an
actual concert.

Please don't use this list to spread such URLs--it is a disservice to the
organizations, and mostly hurts them by spreading confusion. (For instance,
once a site goes live, the development site will no longer be updated. Looking
for current info on Klezkamp? Too bad!--and both you and Living Traditions
lose.)

ari

At 01:45 AM 10/27/2001 -0400, you wrote:

>Some guy in a dark alley whispered this address into my ear:
>http://users.bestweb.net/~jgarber/ltproof/index.htm
>
>Not sure why this isn't linked from livingtraditions.org... oh well.
>
>-naicisum red vokay
>"No Frank?!?!"
>"Get more bells and whistles, with fewer strings attached." - advertisement.

<-- Chronological --> <-- Thread -->