Fwd: looking for klezmer teaching materials in buenos aires

Those who have heard, or even better, who have met, Marcello Moguilevsky
and his partner, Cesar Lerner, know what great music they've been making in
Buenos Aires, and what a pleasure they are to work with.

If anyone can help this request, I encourage you to write directly.
And, of course, cc: the list--it's a common question. I've suggested
"The Compleat Klezmer" and the new "Joy of Klez" for some starters,
but there seems to be a lot more out there, perhaps some better adapted
for teaching kids.

ari