nusach update

shavuah tov & chag samayach!  you will notice a second web page listed below.
netscape went down again last week.  I have set up an alternate web page at
angelfire.com.  this is a much simplified version of the netscape page for now,
but it contains the links to play the stations on live365.com

we will have a live show this week on Sunday morning at 9am, and Thursday night
at 9pm.  there will not be a Monday night show the next two weeks because its
erev yomtov.

our live shows will feature music of hallel and sukkot.  nusachmaven2 will also
carry music for the holiday.

Winston Weilheimer
Host/OWNER
NUSACH INTERNET RADIO NETWORK