Re: Please Forward to NYC Friends: Klezmer/Yiddish Benefit this Sunday for WTC Terrorism Victims

I'm so glad this is happening. I was JUST thinking this morning that Tonic
would indeed be a great place to present a benefit concert and I'm sure
people will be hanging out the door! I'm VERY sorry that I'm working all day
on Sunday going up and down the CT coast; otherwise I'd be there with, well,
not bells on, but maybe another instrument! My thoughts will be with you all
and thank you for doing this!
Adrianne