[Fwd: Special Alert: Protect Against Nimda Virus]

Friends --

This is definitely NOT A HOAX. NIMDA is the real deal and it's a bad
mama-jamma. I pass this along because we all may need it.

George "Not in a panic. Yet, anyway." Robinson

--
"The ultimate weakness of violence is that it is a descending spiral,
begetting the very thing it seeks to destroy. Instead of diminishing