Re: B'chiri, "LA MEMORIA DE LOS JUDIOS DE JERBA "

Hi again, Joel!

I know 2 CD's of Yacoub B'chiri (vocal and oud):

One is:
"Jewish and  Arabic Songs from Jerba" on Syncoop 5759 CD 235 (1998)
with the following titles:
1.Taalila
2.Ata el
3.song for the brith mila
4.song for the bar mitzwa
5.Et share ratson
6.El nora alila
7.Simkhat tora
8.Hanerot halalu
9.Eli hael
10.Az yashir Moshe
11.Adon olam
12.folk song about the charming of a man
13.Ya seken yenb el hamam
14.Ghriba song
15.Yaamr enar
16.Miskine illy martou kbiba (Maurice Attoune)
17.Ya adhra
18.Er'reguig alekh
19.Lala man'habekh n'arres
20.Tal et matar
21.song for a muslim and jewish marriage
22.Mon amour toujours
23.Goodbye song

The second one was recorded a few months ago by Andre Klopmann klopmann (at)
worldcom(dot)ch
and Laurent Aubert adem (at) worldcom(dot)ch
(both from Geneva). Reference is: VDE-Gallo CD-1057
and should also be available at the "Musee d'ethnographie" in Geneva !!!