Re: Paul Gifford's Hammered Dulcimer Book

Certainly Itzik-- you've been on my list to send it
to.  I'll include a banjo book complimentary.

Also, I'm interested in a Yiddish Forverts
subscription.  Assume the web site is best way to
order.

Was nice meeting you at camp, I've worked out a nice
version of the shabbos nign on my tsimbl, but I can't
walk backwards with it yet.

Best regards, Pete

--- itzik gottesman <gottesman (at) yiddish(dot)forward(dot)com>